Welcome to Covet Collective!

A harem of girls who love crafts, antiques, design, and anything aesthetically pleasing. Come on in and read about what we've purchased, what we've found and what we covet.

We also have fun finds and handcrafted items for sale on http://www.etsy.com/. Once you are on the Etsy site, simply search Sellers (in the dropdown menu) and type in "covetcollective".



Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sandal Season is Here!

Sandal season is definitely on my mind, especially after my Paris trip where they had such cute shoes!  There were so many types of shoes to see: ballet flats, t-strap sandals, gladiators, and more.  I am craving a shoe buying spree, which always makes me think of Payless.  Here are a few cute styles they have available online:

Well hello, vacation, how are you?  This cute flip flop is available in multiple colors:


It is wedding season, so pick up these pedal heels to go with any number of dresses!


I am loving the clogs that I see everywhere, and this denim pair with the buckle detail are genious!


Well hello, sexy!



-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment