Welcome to Covet Collective!

A harem of girls who love crafts, antiques, design, and anything aesthetically pleasing. Come on in and read about what we've purchased, what we've found and what we covet.

We also have fun finds and handcrafted items for sale on http://www.etsy.com/. Once you are on the Etsy site, simply search Sellers (in the dropdown menu) and type in "covetcollective".



Tuesday, July 5, 2011

GLAMPING

I am feeling very refreshed and sun soaked from this past weekend.  We celebrated the 4th of July at Bass Lake near Yosemite.  We had an amazing time even though it was over 100 degrees every day.  I love camping but I also like to enjoy the finer things in life like a mattress, running water, and flushable toilets.  I started thinking about glamping (glamorous camping).  I found the following to make camping a bit more glamorous!

I love this.....old fashioned, simple, and lovely
notice the real beds?


Great idea - use mason jars to hold silverware then use the jars as glasses


For sale on eBay


Wonderful centerpiece that is super easy


Turkish bath towels - fast drying, light, and gorgeous

-Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment