Welcome to Covet Collective!

A harem of girls who love crafts, antiques, design, and anything aesthetically pleasing. Come on in and read about what we've purchased, what we've found and what we covet.

We also have fun finds and handcrafted items for sale on http://www.etsy.com/. Once you are on the Etsy site, simply search Sellers (in the dropdown menu) and type in "covetcollective".



Friday, July 22, 2011

STELLA AND DOT JEWLERY

Last night I attended my first Stella and Dot party, which Tina hosted and our friend Amy served as the Stylist.  What a fun way to shop!  We had about 12 of us drinking wine and all critiquing each other's selections as we tried them on - how perfect!  Now, I rarely spend more than $8 on any item of jewlery, but I have realized as I age that investing in good pieces that stand the test of time isn't a bad idea.  Below are a few of my favorite pieces from the line, though not all are items I could personally pull off!






Yeah for eye candy!  Have a great Friday everyone!
-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment