Welcome to Covet Collective!

A harem of girls who love crafts, antiques, design, and anything aesthetically pleasing. Come on in and read about what we've purchased, what we've found and what we covet.

We also have fun finds and handcrafted items for sale on http://www.etsy.com/. Once you are on the Etsy site, simply search Sellers (in the dropdown menu) and type in "covetcollective".



Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A NEW NIECE NAMED REESE!

This is a slightly delayed post, but I had to tell you that I now have a new niece named Reese!  She decided she was sick of the womb and there was a whole big world to see, so she made an appearance 2 weeks early. 

As with any given name, we all immediately came up with nicknames for her.  My husband is very excited to play on the Reese Cup candy, so of course I had to find an outfit that was fitting of this name.  Thank you Mrs. B's Accessories!  I immediately bought 3 different sizes of this little number.


And honestly, how awesome is this for a little boy?  I have a certain friend in mind who's baby needs this one...


Let the baby craze begin!
-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment