Welcome to Covet Collective!

A harem of girls who love crafts, antiques, design, and anything aesthetically pleasing. Come on in and read about what we've purchased, what we've found and what we covet.

We also have fun finds and handcrafted items for sale on http://www.etsy.com/. Once you are on the Etsy site, simply search Sellers (in the dropdown menu) and type in "covetcollective".



Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Grey but Not Gloomy!

This last week for me has been a week of grey.  I used to think of grey as drab and boring, but I am so in love with the greys I am seeing all over, and hope the trend continues into fall.  Wait, did I just say fall?  Where did summer go?

Anyhoo, I recently bought a great grey and white top (Anthropologie sale, hello!) that is a Ella Moss creation.  The first day I wore it, I got a million compliments.  Since then, have worn it with shorts, out with skinny jeans, and even over this maxy dress (below) while visiting my brother in Seattle.  It is my new favorite!


Though I am still in summer mode, all the stores have transitioned over to their Fall Selections, so grey is a great option to keep summer alive, but can also take you into the season change.  Here are some great grey options from Ella Moss that I spotted on the website, and hope go on sale soon!




Go Grey!
-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment