Welcome to Covet Collective!

A harem of girls who love crafts, antiques, design, and anything aesthetically pleasing. Come on in and read about what we've purchased, what we've found and what we covet.

We also have fun finds and handcrafted items for sale on http://www.etsy.com/. Once you are on the Etsy site, simply search Sellers (in the dropdown menu) and type in "covetcollective".



Friday, August 12, 2011

Striped Walls

I love the look of striped walls.  A couple of month ago, I pinned this nursery (found via babble) to my Girl's Room Inspiration pinboard on Pinterest




Striped walls are a big commitment to me, so I love the new option of a giant masking tape striped wall instead.  These ideas are a collaboration between Sincol and mt and they have been making the rounds on design blogs.  Can you believe these were achieved with masking tape?

施工例

施工例

施工例

施工例

施工例
-Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment