Welcome to Covet Collective!

A harem of girls who love crafts, antiques, design, and anything aesthetically pleasing. Come on in and read about what we've purchased, what we've found and what we covet.

We also have fun finds and handcrafted items for sale on http://www.etsy.com/. Once you are on the Etsy site, simply search Sellers (in the dropdown menu) and type in "covetcollective".



Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Another Anthro Love Fest

I have a sickness.  I love Christmas shopping at Anthropologie, but I can't seem to leave there without at least one thing for myself.  Here are a few things I am loving right now as a quick outfit, but holding off on since Christmas shopping is not complete, so I need to focus!  An added bonus?  They are all on sale!

Doily Lapel Coat:

Netted Treasures Bracelet:


Bovary Dress:

Happy Holidays!
-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment