Welcome to Covet Collective!

A harem of girls who love crafts, antiques, design, and anything aesthetically pleasing. Come on in and read about what we've purchased, what we've found and what we covet.

We also have fun finds and handcrafted items for sale on http://www.etsy.com/. Once you are on the Etsy site, simply search Sellers (in the dropdown menu) and type in "covetcollective".



Monday, January 17, 2011

New Year, New Bedding!

Happy Martin Luther King, Jr. Day all!  I hope many of you have the day off, and are enjoying doing anything but working. 

Recently I cleaned out our linens, and realized I have a very sorry collection of sheets and bedding options considering I am now an adult and not a college kid.  The search is on!

I like the pattern of this set from Macy's, which just happens to be on sale.

Overstock usually has a pretty good selection of bedding.  I found this 500 thread count sheet set for 39% off, and the stripes are a nice little detail since we have solid comforters.


You also can never go wrong with a classic black and white pattern, such as this one from the Bedding Superstore.


Now I just need to convince the hubby we need new bedding!
-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment