Welcome to Covet Collective!

A harem of girls who love crafts, antiques, design, and anything aesthetically pleasing. Come on in and read about what we've purchased, what we've found and what we covet.

We also have fun finds and handcrafted items for sale on http://www.etsy.com/. Once you are on the Etsy site, simply search Sellers (in the dropdown menu) and type in "covetcollective".



Thursday, January 20, 2011

Winter Boots

As many of you may recall, I LOVE boots.  I also love shoes, but right now I am obsessed with boots.  You perhaps have looked at my post, The Classic Riding Boot, and also drooled over the beautiful leather.  Well, I am not on another hunt - stylish but warm winter boots!

I think this is a great pair from Shoes.com.  I just love the brown color!


You can also get a great pair from DSW, if you prefer the black with fur look.


Or, maybe you only shop at Target.  Well, never fear they also have a cute option!

Keep those tootsies warm!
-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment