Welcome to Covet Collective!

A harem of girls who love crafts, antiques, design, and anything aesthetically pleasing. Come on in and read about what we've purchased, what we've found and what we covet.

We also have fun finds and handcrafted items for sale on http://www.etsy.com/. Once you are on the Etsy site, simply search Sellers (in the dropdown menu) and type in "covetcollective".



Friday, March 11, 2011

Pixels

I am a big fan of Legos, so when my cousin showed me this great letterpress print by Physical Fiction (who used Legos to set up their print run), I thought it was totally genius.
Here is a close-up (so pretty!).
This skirt by French Connection made me instantly think of the print above.
And this Kenneth Cole silk dress also has a great pixel print.
-Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment