Welcome to Covet Collective!

A harem of girls who love crafts, antiques, design, and anything aesthetically pleasing. Come on in and read about what we've purchased, what we've found and what we covet.

We also have fun finds and handcrafted items for sale on http://www.etsy.com/. Once you are on the Etsy site, simply search Sellers (in the dropdown menu) and type in "covetcollective".



Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Union Jack love

I am American.  I come from Irish and German blood lines.  I love the English and especially love the Union Jack.  Not sure what it is.  I have been to London numerous times and I love the city more and more with each visit.  There is something nostalgic about the Union Jack.  It reminds me of tea, royalty, the Beatles, and Coldplay.  I just purchased a Union Jack wall hanging from Urban Outfitters for $20 (it's no longer available, sorry)!  I can't wait to hang it.  See below for other wonderful Union Jack finds.









- Tina


No comments:

Post a Comment