Welcome to Covet Collective!

A harem of girls who love crafts, antiques, design, and anything aesthetically pleasing. Come on in and read about what we've purchased, what we've found and what we covet.

We also have fun finds and handcrafted items for sale on http://www.etsy.com/. Once you are on the Etsy site, simply search Sellers (in the dropdown menu) and type in "covetcollective".



Thursday, April 7, 2011

Hot Water Bottle Koozies

I've been udner the weather lately.  It's also been cold the past two days so I have been wanting warmth and comfort.  My boyfriend jokes that I like to cuddle with someone else.  That someone is my hot water bottle.  Whoever came up with this idea is a genius!  The only issue......the bottle is rubber.  It doesn't lead to warm fuzzies.  I remember, years ago, I was in Restoration Hardware and found a cashmere hot water bottle koozie.  I was uber exicted until I saw the price tag.  I have yet to get one but look at how cute these are from Etsy!


shop Gabsie

shop ACrookedSixpence


shop patmellor

- Tina


No comments:

Post a Comment