Welcome to Covet Collective!

A harem of girls who love crafts, antiques, design, and anything aesthetically pleasing. Come on in and read about what we've purchased, what we've found and what we covet.

We also have fun finds and handcrafted items for sale on http://www.etsy.com/. Once you are on the Etsy site, simply search Sellers (in the dropdown menu) and type in "covetcollective".



Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Anthropologie Accessory Store!?! FTW!

I was stalking various blogs when something stopped me in my tracks.  Anthroholic is a cute blog about a girl (well, woman really) who has a love affair with Anthropologie.  As a lover of all things pretty and shiny I, too, love Anthro, specifically their accessories and home goods.  So I am pretty stoked to find out they are opening accessory stores.  To date, the only one is in DC from what I can tell. 

I don't plan on visiting DC anytime soon but I am planning to keep my eye out for one opening in San Francisco!!! Sorry for yelling. Hoping someone at Anthro heard me.  You can find the blog here.  Below is some Anthro eye candy.




-Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment