Welcome to Covet Collective!

A harem of girls who love crafts, antiques, design, and anything aesthetically pleasing. Come on in and read about what we've purchased, what we've found and what we covet.

We also have fun finds and handcrafted items for sale on http://www.etsy.com/. Once you are on the Etsy site, simply search Sellers (in the dropdown menu) and type in "covetcollective".



Monday, November 22, 2010

Read Between the Lines

I was searching on Etsy the other day for artwork for my apartment.  I have been in a frenzy lately to upgrade my walls.  The problem......I'm cheap.  I like expensive looking items but want inexpensive pricing.  After half an hour I came across exactly what I was looking for - simple, upcycled, inexpensive and vintage looking.  The prints are on old dictionary pages!  I love them and you can't beat the price from $7 to $12! 

Find the Etsy store here for this print.


Not a fan of the black frame but the prints are phenom.  For these prints and more like them, visit the Etsy shop here.

Lastly, a third Etsy store with colorful prints on dictionary pages.  You can find them here.

Cheers!

-Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment