Welcome to Covet Collective!

A harem of girls who love crafts, antiques, design, and anything aesthetically pleasing. Come on in and read about what we've purchased, what we've found and what we covet.

We also have fun finds and handcrafted items for sale on http://www.etsy.com/. Once you are on the Etsy site, simply search Sellers (in the dropdown menu) and type in "covetcollective".



Thursday, December 16, 2010

Cozy Mugs

My hands are chronically cold, especially at this time of the year.  I find myself always holding my coffee mug with both hands, so the handle is just in the way.  That is why I fell in love with this new item from Starbucks:


Look how warm and cozy that looks!  It could almost be an accessory.  As a bonus, the felt wrap is removable for easy washing, and sits in a groove on the mug so it won't slide off. 

I also thought this piece from Shiny Shack was unique, as I love textures.  Unfortunately, it is currently out of stock:

If you are more of a pattern lover, Pyrex Love has this option, which seems to only be available on eBay:


Cheers!
-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment