Welcome to Covet Collective!

A harem of girls who love crafts, antiques, design, and anything aesthetically pleasing. Come on in and read about what we've purchased, what we've found and what we covet.

We also have fun finds and handcrafted items for sale on http://www.etsy.com/. Once you are on the Etsy site, simply search Sellers (in the dropdown menu) and type in "covetcollective".



Friday, December 17, 2010

Holiday Paper Projects

I tend to keep all my old magazines, sometimes going back to the pages I marked as good gift ideas, fun home decor ideas, or places I want to see.  This habit of keeping the magazines drives my husband CRAZY.  I admit, I should get rid of some (okay most) of them, and often do by donating to doctor offices, friends, etc.  The thing is...I keep getting new magazines!  You can imagine my thrill when I came across the make-your-own-gift-bows DIY idea from Whole Living.  Just look how well they turn out:



For the full DIY instructions, click here.

You can also check in on one of my favorite sites, Maggie Makes, for other fun ideas, such as this paper ornament made from book pages.



Happy crafting!
-Katie


 

No comments:

Post a Comment