Welcome to Covet Collective!

A harem of girls who love crafts, antiques, design, and anything aesthetically pleasing. Come on in and read about what we've purchased, what we've found and what we covet.

We also have fun finds and handcrafted items for sale on http://www.etsy.com/. Once you are on the Etsy site, simply search Sellers (in the dropdown menu) and type in "covetcollective".



Friday, December 3, 2010

Tree hunting

It's Friday!  Given there are only three weeks until Christmas I bet that a lot of people will be getting their trees this weekend.  I like to cut mine down - the fun of the hunt, the crisp air, the smell of pines and firs.  It's an experience I hope everyone has taken part of.  I thought I'd give you all some ideas on how to turn your tree hunt into a fun and warming picnic.





1. Vest 2.Picnic Basket 3.Pendelton Throw 4.Thermos 5.Easy chili recipe 6.Irish coffee recipe

-Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment