Welcome to Covet Collective!

A harem of girls who love crafts, antiques, design, and anything aesthetically pleasing. Come on in and read about what we've purchased, what we've found and what we covet.

We also have fun finds and handcrafted items for sale on http://www.etsy.com/. Once you are on the Etsy site, simply search Sellers (in the dropdown menu) and type in "covetcollective".



Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Fun fireplace project

I saw this a bit ago and fell in love.  Super easy and pretty inexpensive to do.  I don't recall which blog I found the project on but it was featured on an HGTV program.  Click the link and you can find the instructions.  The pic isn't the best but you get the idea.

I will be taking this project on at my own home with my own tweaks, so stay tuned! 


-Tina

1 comment:

  1. The fireplaces are obviously prefabricated. It shows using a level after the fireplace is being made. A level would not be a tool used to build a fireplace.

    ReplyDelete