Welcome to Covet Collective!

A harem of girls who love crafts, antiques, design, and anything aesthetically pleasing. Come on in and read about what we've purchased, what we've found and what we covet.

We also have fun finds and handcrafted items for sale on http://www.etsy.com/. Once you are on the Etsy site, simply search Sellers (in the dropdown menu) and type in "covetcollective".



Thursday, June 23, 2011

GOOSENECK LAMPS

As some of you may remember, I gave an old desk a new life in my home with some TLC, spray paint, and new hardware back in April.  Now I have been looking for a lamp for the desk, and recently have been on the hunt for a gooseneck option that will fit into our home, which is a mix of antique, industrial and modern (random, right?). 

Ruiz Antiques had a cute option with the base I like (did they put their pens there?), but it was already sold.


Napa Style, which really can never go wrong, has an outdoor option that would actually fit nicely in our home if I was willing to wall mount it.


And then there is always Etsy, where I found two of my favorites.  The first is from EarthSea Warrior, and I love the lamp itself, but would have to replace the orange cord.


The other option on Etsy is from orangedoorcottage, and has a great number stamp detail that caught my eye.


If you see any goosenecks I just need to have, please let me know!
-Katie

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for including my lamp in your lovely blog.
    Elisa
    Orangedoorcottage.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete