Welcome to Covet Collective!

A harem of girls who love crafts, antiques, design, and anything aesthetically pleasing. Come on in and read about what we've purchased, what we've found and what we covet.

We also have fun finds and handcrafted items for sale on http://www.etsy.com/. Once you are on the Etsy site, simply search Sellers (in the dropdown menu) and type in "covetcollective".



Saturday, June 18, 2011

More Canvas and Leather Bags

If you saw my post from a while back, you know that I have a thing for canvas and leather bags.  Recently, I came across two more. 


The Original Flea Bag
Refinery 29 has a current reserve for the Original Flea Bag. You can choose from paying $50 for $105 or $150 for a $305 value.  I love the Kelly green logo on the white canvas and all the leather accents.  There are several variations to choose from.
 

Wood and Faulk
I found Wood and Faulk through Design Sponge.  I love the leatherwork in their handcrafted products.  They have a bag that is similar to the Heritage Leather Company mason bag I posted.  
I also love the look of their natural leather belts.  

-Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment